Anyone with their own projects?

Share your art, cosplay, and everything else you are working on that is inspired by Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mostial
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone with their own projects?

Postby mostial » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am

Hello guys :) Glad to be a part of this community :mrgreen:

I was wondering if any of you has their own project so that we could discuss the struggles of developers :')
Personally, I'm working on kind of software that (as I hope) will help people feel safer these times. I'm talking about families with children, in particular. So, the main idea is to come up with a platform and a convenient app that would be similar to parental control tools, but maybe with some additional features. How do you like the name ? I think it's funny is some way and represents the main purpose well.

What do you think?

Feel free to share your ideas! Or boast of your own "creatures" :)

essaybox
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Anyone with their own projects?

Postby essaybox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:21 am

Hi! If you are a student who doesn't know how to do or you don't have enough time for it we can help you! Most of the students think that writing an essay is the most important phase of the paper writing process. Of course, writing has its own importance, but the research that goes into that writing is the thing that makes an essay effective or ineffective. At Essaybox we always keep a keen eye on the new trends in essay writing and we are sure that data should be based on facts.

Return to “Fan Creations”