Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Interested in mods for Darkest Dungeon? Come here to discuss existing mods or find help in creating your own mod!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Darkest Lance
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby The Darkest Lance » Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 am

I just started modding DD, i'm not a complete modding noob iv'e done some mods for wasteland and fallout so the text stuff is ok with me. But i added some quick changes a few png.s to get started a few facial tweeks and not all the time but i'm getting a white back drop when they activate. Like when a hero attacks it activates you can see the image but surrounded in white instead of see through like the png is supposed to be. Is there a bit depth or something i'm missing can any one give some tips?

The Darkest Lance
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby The Darkest Lance » Tue May 05, 2020 6:02 am

Clipboard02.png
Clipboard02.png (154.88 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

Currently using Gimp and paintnet

oliverwright
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby oliverwright » Wed May 20, 2020 5:07 am

I am so happy that I found service. It is easy-to-use and trustworthy. Moreover, writers are great professionals and I have only positive impressions. I like support, which works 24 hours per day. It is really comfortable to be sure that you will be answered any time a day. Many thanks for this service! I am so happy to collaborate with such a great and professional team. My papers are perfect. I appreciate their help greatly.

Return to “Modding”