Just curious :)

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yaumide
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just curious :)

Postby Yaumide » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:27 pm

What do you do to stay healthy?

Waxicole
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Just curious :)

Postby Waxicole » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Recently I started maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I made this decision because of erectile dysfunction. Except for taking , it's also important to reduce stress, to keep a balanced diet, and stay active. I run every morning and work out 3-4 times a week. I quit bad habits and take vitamins as well.

Return to “The Tavern”