Bug found (and support form wont load)

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NukaReaper
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bug found (and support form wont load)

Postby NukaReaper » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:18 am

Hey all,

First of all, I would post this in support, but when I click on support the form doesnt load.

Secondly, I'm new to the forms but I've encounter a bug with the game on Xbox One.

I am currently on week 45 and I've had quite a few achievements, I know I've completed, not unlock.

Achievements that didn't unlock:

Complete a long quest
Abandon a quest
Upgrade a combat skill
Buy a camp skill
Defeat a boss

Any idea what is going on? I've hard restarted both my xbox and the game a few times.

Return to “The Tavern”