Good education as a start for a career

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good education as a start for a career

Postby HarryReds » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:47 am

I had an argument recently. One of my friends refused to go to college because he considers it wasted time. He just wants to take online courses to find a simple job. I disagree with this approach. Yes, student debt matters, but the enormous opportunities that will open up for the student after graduation cannot be ignored. What did you choose in this case?

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Good education as a start for a career

Postby Johnson » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:13 pm

I don't know if I can be an example, but I can tell you about my situation. I am an engineer and have been working in the energy sector for 7 years. My parents supported me in my education. I didn't have to take out a loan. However, the training itself was difficult and required a lot of effort from me. I had to study with a tutor additionally. Sometimes I have used the help of a writing service to meet the deadline - But I do not regret that I have come all this way. I got off to a good start. There are many guys who work next to me as subordinates. However, they will not be able to get a high-paying position without the necessary qualifications. I think this is logical.

Return to “The Tavern”