How to choose a remedy for pain

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to choose a remedy for pain

Postby HarryReds » Mon May 04, 2020 4:43 am

I have a weak body and are extremely sensitive to analgesics. I often get sick with pills. Is there something that does not have complex side effects?

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How to choose a remedy for pain

Postby Johnson » Tue May 05, 2020 9:25 am

You could use herbs for treatment. Although ... there is a more modern way of herbal treatment now, . I learned about CBD oil last year from a popular medical blog. I was surprised and interested. I wanted to try CBD oil and I understood from my own experience that herbs can be just as effective as pills. Try this option.

Return to “The Tavern”