Questionnaire

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KyroThePurple
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questionnaire

Postby KyroThePurple » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:01 am

Hey! I'm doing a Questionnaire for college, please respond if you have time! Thanks :)

https://goo.gl/forms/c0MAhv03SboD2bbo2

Elias
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Questionnaire

Postby Elias » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:43 pm

Oh, I used to do lots of such questionnaires when I was a student and actually I hated it so much, all these constant works which never end.... Only thanks to the help of I saved my nerves

Return to “The Tavern”