Two questions

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
anhphuong
Seeker
Seeker

Two questions

Postby anhphuong » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello there, first of all, my english is not the best so sorry for that. I love this game but right now I've got some issues. I have 2 questions. I have the ps4 version. A few daies before there was an Update (version 1.14) and now there is that thing that I can't fight some enemies for the first rounds because of their shield. But I don't get the shieldbreaker lady for my party to take her with in the dungeon. And also I can't build every building. I've got all the stuff, the x button is available but when I push x nothing happened. :o :cry: is that normal!? :?: I am very thankful for your answer and I hope there aren't many "bugs" in my post. ;)

blind3rdeye
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Two questions

Postby blind3rdeye » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:12 am

anhphuong wrote:Hello there, first of all, my english is not the best so sorry for that. I love this game but right now I've got some issues. I have 2 questions. I have the ps4 version. A few daies before there was an Update (version 1.14) and now there is that thing that I can't fight some enemies for the first rounds because of their shield. But I don't get the shieldbreaker lady for my party to take her with in the dungeon. And also I can't build every building. I've got all the stuff, the x button is available but when I push x nothing happened. :o :cry: is that normal!? :?: I am very thankful for your answer and I hope there aren't many "bugs" in my post. ;)

If there are enemies that you can't attack during the first round, that would be 'stealth'. If you don't know what that is, then you should play with the tutorial hints turned on so that the game will explain it to you. You don't need the shieldbreaker to beat stealth enemies. Stealth will run out after a couple of turns.

When it is possible to construct a building, the button will be a ✓, not a X.

Return to “The Tavern”