Snake Charmer - Fan character

Share your art, cosplay, and everything else you are working on that is inspired by Darkest Dungeon.
leni
Seeker
Seeker

Snake Charmer - Fan character

Postby leni » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:26 am

Hey, I tought i'd share my character design for a new class : the snake charmer.
I'll update here as i'll try to animate. Maybe i'll make a mod out of it, its so cool to be able to do that :D
SnakeCharmer_verylow.jpg
SnakeCharmer
SnakeCharmer_verylow.jpg (131.09 KiB) Viewed 2035 times

Any comments are welcome !

mandyrose
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Snake Charmer - Fan character

Postby mandyrose » Thu May 10, 2018 2:52 am

You made it yourself? I liked the unusual appearance of the charmer then the most of the ones i saw where it was more like a guy wearing tall hat and smiling or grinning.
For your work, a great job done fella!!
Mandy Rose
assignment expert service
Austin, Texas
US

SheritaGreen456
Seeker
Seeker

Postby SheritaGreen456 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:21 am

Great exertion to make this blog more superb and alluring this site and I consider this web website is extremely enlightening pleasant all the data which you have partaken in your blog entry. I actually like all your sentiment and thought which you have partaken in your blog entry. Jamie Lee Curtis Black Jacket

stanley
Seeker
Seeker

Postby stanley » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:38 am

This looks really cool!

ameliawang
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ameliawang » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:37 am

My favorite character is a father of american policing. He is very cool. Do like him either?

Kate2228
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kate2228 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:45 am

I’m very glad to have such an informative forum, its help I could easily find out different news and facts. I'm a student and of course, I want to have money and I decided to work as a freelancer for a website which deals essay on mother and useful information is very important to me. We will help you with an essay, research paper and other types of custom writings.
I' m a freelancer https://elitewritings.com/blog/mothers-day-essay.html. It's very important to combine work and study at university. EliteWritings.com is a custom writing service that provides all types of customized papers to people all over the world

mitchelsamuel61
Seeker
Seeker

online marketing

Postby mitchelsamuel61 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:24 am

Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot! it's great that I known this site! Can you sharing some updates on how you have made this powerful post!

big value shop

online marketing

Return to “Fan Creations”