What is Alzheimer's disease? | Health care tips

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BobSmith
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What is Alzheimer's disease? | Health care tips

Postby BobSmith » Sun May 24, 2020 8:29 am

Alzheimer’s disease is an irreversible brain disease that slowly destroys memory skills, thinking skills and, eventually, the ability to carry out daily activities, leading to the need for full-time care. Dementia is the general term for a group of brain disorders that cause problems with thinking, memory and behavior. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type. Symptoms vary from person to person, but all people with Alzheimer's disease have problems with memory loss, disorientation and thinking ability.

If you are looking for a health blog where you will find great health care tips, great firgura and much more and For continuos updates about psychological and life development skills please visit at

HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker

Re: What is Alzheimer's disease? | Health care tips

Postby HarryReds » Fri May 29, 2020 1:41 pm

This is my father’s biggest fear now. He is 62 years old and he always worried that he might be among the people with this diagnosis. I understand it and therefore I read all the available information about it. I recently read the . It talked about the good effects of cannabis products on older adults. This affects many symptoms, including memory. I bought this medicine for my father and it seems to me that this makes it more active.

Return to “The Tavern”