I need advice

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need advice

Postby Joose » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:03 pm

The doctor prescribed me pills for psoriasis, but they are too expensive. How can I buy pills for psoriasis cheaper?

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need advice

Postby Kalio » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:04 pm

You can compare prices in different pharmacies and maybe you will find these pills cheaper.

Kasyro
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need advice

Postby Kasyro » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:19 pm

You can discuss this with your doctor or find a similar ointment but at a more affordable price. For this you can use . On this site you can find the composition of the ointment that you need and look for analogues of this ointment that will be of a different brand and will cost less. It will also be very useful for you to read what other medicines for psoriasis are in the medical blogs, then when you go to see your doctor you can ask him about alternative methods of treating psoriasis, because as far as I know, an ointment is only a treatment for the symptoms of psoriasis, but not the disease itself.

Return to “The Tavern”