Mod Compatability

Interested in mods for Darkest Dungeon? Come here to discuss existing mods or find help in creating your own mod!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cashondeliveri
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mod Compatability

Postby Cashondeliveri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:37 am

I'm gonna start a Darkest Dungeon campaign and plan on using a lot of mods. I'm wondering if someone could tell me whether there are any conflicts, if some of the mods are out of date and/or not working properly or if I've put them in the correct load order. I have all of the DLC installed and I'm at the start of the game (had a few crashes to desktop when loading save, and some of the mods don't seem to work properly) with the following mods in this load order:

- Inventory Expansion Moar Trinkets 2.0
- Heroes Unchained 2019: Crusader
- Heroes Unchained 2019: Vestal
- Heroes Unchained 2019: Leper
- Heroes Unchained 2019: Jester
- Provision Buy Chart
- Inventory Expansion 1.0
- Inventory Stack
- Level Restrictions Removal 1.7
- Antiquarian Buff
- Faster Walking
- Better Nomad Wagon 1.3
- Heirloom to Gold CoMified 0.1
- More Resolve 2.0
- Better Stage Coach 1.2
- Increased Quest Rewards
- Eliminating Acquiring Negative Traits
- Cheap Shared Camp Skills
- Provision Overhaul
- A Time to Rest 1.4
- A Time to Rest Color of Madness 1.0

I'm also thinking of adding mods that improve or add new provisions and improved or new camping skills. Any recommendations would be great!

Before anyone shouts: Cheater! I've played this game some time ago before Radiant Mode was an option and without any mods, and found it too difficult. For now i want a casual experience while i teach myself the finer points of strategy and tactics before i start another campaign which is gonna be a lot harder. So i'm playing this game as a sort of tutorial to prepare myself for the real playthrough later.

Anyways, I would appreciate any help or advice :)

Thompson8
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Mod Compatability

Postby Thompson8 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:02 am

Notes PlasmaCraft´s Acid will be turned into a locked Chest when it begins to flow, resulting in random Chest-Rivers.

Risugami's Biosphere map generator: Villages will not spawn on their own but if you cheat to get a Village wand and an Obsidian block (49) you can spawn a town on a Biosphere (but sometimes they will spawn on the real ground below the spheres which creates a lot of Lag)

Mycraft can be used if you extract the file which your supposed to put in the "mods" folder in ".minecraft" and put the .class files into a folder in the mods folder in your MyCraft folder, next put the folders in the extracted .zip file into minecraft.jar If you don't follow the above a java class that this mod chages breaks Millénaire. MyCraft flying mod conflicts with Millenaire - You should change it.

== WildNature | A Wilder Experience == (coming soon)

Gund1937
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Mod Compatability

Postby Gund1937 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:53 pm

I would say you need to do set up of the modules which is not letting the gameplay well. There are some of the best options are available which offer the edubirdie review site option to complete any kind of writing work in a good way.

Return to “Modding”