Where can I find background music?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sanikk
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where can I find background music?

Postby sanikk » Wed May 13, 2020 8:09 am

I am engaged in the creation of video projects of various subjects and I can not find good background music. Can you help me with advice?

klava
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Where can I find background music?

Postby klava » Thu May 14, 2020 10:08 am

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the library, carefully adapted to the unique needs of https://taketones.com/, and I am sure that with these tracks your project will certainly cause the viewer the necessary emotions every time.

lianot
Seeker
Seeker

Postby lianot » Sat May 16, 2020 12:12 pm

great info! I am also in search of background music

bernadet
Seeker
Seeker

Postby bernadet » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 am

The main thing is that the music would correspond to the video

arres
Seeker
Seeker

Postby arres » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Youtube has the largest music base.
You can keep your music for yourself through https://2conv.com/en54/youtube-mp3/
It's simple and quality

arres
Seeker
Seeker

Postby arres » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm

2conv fast and easy-to-use converter allows you to download YouTube videos mp3 for free wherever you go. Just copy a YouTube link, past and get ready to listen to your mp3 file.

Return to “The Tavern”