Social networks

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marinad123
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Social networks

Postby Marinad123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:13 pm

What is your favorite social network? Why do you like it? Share with me!

Saimon1232
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Social networks

Postby Saimon1232 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:33 pm

I like Twitter. It is cool platform for communication! Moreover, you can get interesting information if you will find good profiles. Personally I have my blog here. It was not easy to start it, but I did it with a help of . They helps me to get subscribers, and now I became popular blogger there!

Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Juranny » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:44 am

Instagram. But I also like dating sites. And what about you?

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Jemiss » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 am

Return to “The Tavern”