Where do you want to go this year?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lianot
Seeker
Seeker

Postby lianot » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:30 am

klava
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where do you want to go this year?

Postby klava » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:13 am

I want to relax in Greece

sanikk
Seeker
Seeker

Postby sanikk » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:38 am

I still have not decided where we will go to rest. But I know that our vacation will take place on the beach. By the way, I’ve already prepared for this and bought myself a cool and now I'm completely ready to have a great time!

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Johnson » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:14 am

You hit my sore spot. I worked so hard last year that I decided to postpone my vacation to 2020. And what did I see in the end? Quarantine? It extremely upset me and continues to upset ... I have to use sedatives to control my emotional balance - https://naturalwellnesscbdoil.com/blog/cbd-for-stress/ I would like to go to Thailand this summer, but I'm not sure that the borders will be opened. Do you know for sure that Greece will open this season?

Return to “The Tavern”