Why people like to travel?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Why people like to travel?

Postby Juranny » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:19 pm

Why people like to travel? As I know it the most popular hobby. And how about you, how often do you travel?

Moerter
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Why people like to travel?

Postby Moerter » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:58 am

It is because travelling always interesting. There are so many places which you can visit. Talking about me I usually go to the vacation once a year!

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Jemiss » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:49 am

Because it is the best activity in the world! But for this you need money and time. I usually travel twice a year, I think it is cool that I have such possibility. By the way if you often travel for long distances, I can recommend to choose some useful accessories from , there many interesting reviews.

Verona
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Verona » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:11 am

Yeah I like traveling either and I've been in many places in Thailand, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and many others. Now cuz of coronavirus my trip to India was canceled but it's okay I will go there later when everything gets better . Now I just stay at home watching sport games and make some bets to make money for a Living. This is a good way to make money and moreover I can save it for my trip!

Return to “The Tavern”