What should I do to protect my TV outdoor?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moerter
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What should I do to protect my TV outdoor?

Postby Moerter » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:31 am

What should I do to protect my TV outdoor? I want to install it near the pool.

Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: What should I do to protect my TV outdoor?

Postby Juranny » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Hey. What exactly TV do you have and how do you want to mount it? I think you should think first about weather conditions like wind, rain, etc. I can recommend to buy special cover to , it is quite simple and affordable decision. Just pick up right size and type..

asad56
Seeker
Seeker

เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

Postby asad56 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:41 pm

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation.

Evan Parker
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Evan Parker » Wed May 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Thanks for useful recommendations!

Zuppa
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Zuppa » Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm

I don't think it's a good idea to place a tv at a pool

Mark Ultra
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Mark Ultra » Wed May 27, 2020 9:44 pm

By the way, what TV set do you have in the first place?

CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby CaptainCaptain » Wed May 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Actually, there's a good question above. What tv sets do you have? I have Samsung and I really like it. I read an article about it and then decided to buy one. Previously I had a huge CRT television.

Return to “The Tavern”