League of Legends

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

League of Legends

Postby Joose » Sat May 02, 2020 12:24 am

I hope that there are fans of this game because I have a few questions. I'm new to this game. How to upgrade support smurf in the League of Legends? What characteristics do I need to improve in my character?

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: League of Legends

Postby Kalio » Sat May 02, 2020 12:26 am

I really liked playing LOL, but I haven’t played it for a long time, so I don’t know what updates and improvements the game has and what statistics a good support should have. But I know that there are many different guides about this on the Internet.

Kasyro
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kasyro » Sat May 02, 2020 12:35 am

I know that if you want to create a smurf that will provide cool support for your clan, then to have a high level isn't enough. You need to have improved features that are important for support, good armor, a rare skin that will set you apart from other supports. This takes a lot of time, so I bought a smurf with such characteristics. If you are interested, then I found accounts. This is convenient because it saves my time and I can use filters to select all accounts that meet my requirements.

felicityyu
Seeker
Seeker

Postby felicityyu » Wed May 13, 2020 3:29 am

I have played LOL before but I didn't continue playing it because I discovered also the a new . And up to now, I still play it

ukera
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ukera » Thu May 14, 2020 3:50 am

Still, someone is playing this, seriously? I don’t understand where this world is heading, because in general there are many much more cool and interesting entertainments today, take at least the and sit down at your favorite slots with a good design, what’s your option? So be sure to take note of it, but use it for health.

Return to “The Tavern”