Can I drive my hire car in another country?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
ShtrafYan
Seeker
Seeker

Can I drive my hire car in another country?

Postby ShtrafYan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

"Within Europe, the general answer is yes, you can drive your hire car into a different European country from where you picked it up." Is that true? Are rentals any good there?

Kanvars
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Can I drive my hire car in another country?

Postby Kanvars » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:53 pm

To be honest, I do not know, I have never rented a car and I think that this is impossible. Although you can discuss this issue in the service, because these cars have very good insurance. By the way, at the moment I am looking for a new car insurance company to improve the terms of insurance and eliminate all risks. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Verolla
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Verolla » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:57 am

Hello! I think everyone should take care of maximum security and think about insurance. This is most important to drive without fear or risk. Once I got an advice to think of my safety. I didn't pay attention to it and in the evening I got an accident. Then I changed my mind and now I'd better read about preferred risk auto insurance than let myself driving without insurance.

Mark Ultra
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Mark Ultra » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:19 pm

Wow, I didn't know these facts. Thanks. I'll pay more attention to these aspects when I'll travel by a car

CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby CaptainCaptain » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:22 pm

I'm going on a trip but unfortunately only next year. I'll be in a car and now I try to get ready for it. I want to get more information about the best 5th wheel hitch. Can anyone explain its pros compared with other types of hitches?

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kalio » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:58 pm

I don’t know about this, but I also have a question. I plan to buy a used car in Queensland, Australia. I live in another state and I wonder how I can check this car in the state database to be sure that I buy a car from its real owner?

Joose
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Joose » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Kalio wrote:I don’t know about this, but I also have a question. I plan to buy a used car in Queensland, Australia. I live in another state and I wonder how I can check this car in the state database to be sure that I buy a car from its real owner?

You are right that you want to check the history of the car before buying, because this can lead to big problems with the police or lenders. In order to get the history of the car you need to use the VIN code and a special checker. There are many suggestions on the Internet about this, but I advise you to choose services that have access to the state database, such as https://www.revscheckreport.com.au/serv ... -check-qld , then you can really be sure that you will get accurate information about the car. It isn't difficult, you just enter the VIN number on the site, pay for your request and in a couple of minutes you will receive all the information on your smartphone.

bernadet
Seeker
Seeker

Postby bernadet » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:05 am

It depends on which country you plan to go to

Return to “The Tavern”