I need background music for my game project.

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
klava
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need background music for my game project.

Postby klava » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:31 pm

I need background music for my game project. Can you recommend a good resource to me?

lianot
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need background music for my game project.

Postby lianot » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:39 am

Music is really a problem for the gaming industry. But it seems to me, given the variety of already created music, it will be more interesting to maintain the desire to listen to music during the game. For example, resort to old tricks from the preferences of the gamer or the genre of the game as a whole. That is, to include in the game code the ability to use music stored on the device or in the cloud, selecting songs by genre superimposing on an event in the game. And, for example, for musicians, it will be enough to place the compositions on a single platform, which can be accessed from the agreement with the game and thus increase the financial return on labor results. Of course not for all games.

sanikk
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need background music for my game project.

Postby sanikk » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:51 am

I do not agree that background music is a problem. Here's an example for you audio library here you can choose a track for any project. In addition, the taketones website provides a set of high-quality loops for almost all the tracks in the library. With these loops you can mix different parts of the track to tune it.

Return to “The Tavern”