Are there any musicians on the forum?

Want to share your stories from the game or join in running roleplay threads? Join us by the camp fire. Stay awhile and listen.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lianot
Seeker
Seeker

Are there any musicians on the forum?

Postby lianot » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Is anyone here a game-loving musician? What do you play and how long do you play and perform?

klava
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Are there any musicians on the forum?

Postby klava » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:19 am

I am a beginner composer. So far I have not created anything outstanding, but I try very hard. So recently I found sorted by genre and now I listen to them, trying to find the most interesting chord sound and I hope that soon I will be able to write a song that will become popular.

sanikk
Seeker
Seeker

Postby sanikk » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:11 am

I'm palying violin. I performed twice.

NikkiMirkov
Seeker
Seeker

Postby NikkiMirkov » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 am

Greetings, friends! My name is Nikki and I just bought my 9th guitar. I haven't stopped playing since I got it. I just wanna say that during my other free time I enjoyed the challenges of this wonderful game. I just finished the game on second difficulty and I must say it was a hard way to go, but still I didn't gave up and I finished it and it was great. I had a lot of fun and a few regrets, but it was all worth the strong emotions and the decision making this game demands. This game has few great tunes in it and like many of the players I enjoyed the sound quality of the production and atmosphere. I will post a picture of the achievement I got from finishing the game. Please let me know what you think.
Attachments
darkest dungeon2.png
darkest dungeon2.png (237.65 KiB) Viewed 6330 times

miaka14
Seeker
Seeker

Postby miaka14 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:44 am

I am not musiciant, bet I am also cleative)) I am writer and write essays. You can see my work here

sanikk
Seeker
Seeker

Postby sanikk » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am

I recently noticed that my brain has become much better at perceiving information! my friends say this is a positive influence of music

ospur
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ospur » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am

it is possible that music was able to improve the perception of your brain. By the way, it will be useful for you to read the article Binaural Beat Basics https://minddevice.net/binaural-beats/binaural-beats/ Depending on the frequency of binaural beats, a person can plunge into a state of complete relaxation, meditation, which contributes to good sleep, or a state of increased concentration and wakefulness, which greatly improves memory.

Return to “The Darkest Roleplay”