Save your time, Quick cook healthy dishes

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BobSmith
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Save your time, Quick cook healthy dishes

Postby BobSmith » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:40 pm

We would like our food to be healthy, cheap, and can be quickly prepared. However, we think that healthy foods are usually very expensive and they take a lot of time to prepare. On the contrary, you can prepare healthy food by using cheap ingredients and it can be filling as well.

To prepare healthy delicious dishes, we usually take the weekend. Then the time slows down a bit and we can afford to cook something special. Some, however, even in their spare time, do not like to sit in the kitchen and prefer to manage their time differently. For those who are busy and don't like to cook, quick food recipes will be helpful.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Save your time, Quick cook healthy dishes

Postby Isabelle8 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 am

yeah, thanks for this information. as for me, I love cooking by myself. by the way, friend, do you know some good qualities of bananas?

Elias
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Save your time, Quick cook healthy dishes

Postby Elias » Sat May 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Oh, as I know, bananas have a lot of good qualities so it's very important to eat them! They are not really high in calories so you shouldn't worry that you may gain some weight because of them. I recommend you to read one interesting article to get more information about them Check it too.

Return to “The Tavern”