What can quickly help with a headache?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Joose » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: What can quickly help with a headache?

Postby Kalio » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:00 am

I know that a headache can be a lot of inconvenience, so I always use painkillers, but recently I decided to give up pills and find a natural herbal alternative. I found on the Internet and I know that it really helps to cope with any pain. I think if you don't have a prescription for a good painkiller, then you can try to find CBD without a prescription.

Return to “The Tavern”