How do you edit a video for streams?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kasyro
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do you edit a video for streams?

Postby Kasyro » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:44 am

How do you edit a video for streams? I recently started shooting streams of my game and I want to edit some videos and add effects. Perhaps you will advise me good software for this?

lianot
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How do you edit a video for streams?

Postby lianot » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:55 am

I did not think about this issue

Joose
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How do you edit a video for streams?

Postby Joose » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:28 pm

I know how difficult it's to create a cool video, in addition, if you don't have special software, then this can take a lot of time. I don't like to install many programs on my computer, so I sometimes use this site https://wave.video/ . I like that here I can easily use any edit tool, I can add effects or filters that I need. I like that I can save my video on the cloud of this site and I can upload them to any social network without any problems.

Return to “The Tavern”