How to choose the best coin to mine

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gund1937
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to choose the best coin to mine

Postby Gund1937 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Even if you use the best GPU for mining and plan to mine thousands of coins, think how and where you will use them. There are a few aspects that matter:

Which exchanges support the coin or ? When it comes to unpopular or low-quality coins, some of them can only be withdrawn to the internal wallet of crypto exchanges. Exchanges with a low level of popularity and are forced to work with shitcoins (even if mining seems profitable) and rely on large commissions as the only way to survive. In this case, the miner will be forced to give a serious share of the earned only for withdrawal.

Karws
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How to choose the best coin to mine

Postby Karws » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:45 am

Just... If you want to earn online, why not to choose a legit way? You can use https://livescores.biz to make money on sports betting or you can do something on fiverr. Those options are way better in my opinion.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Isabelle8 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:19 am

Is it really so easy to bet? It seems so difficult to me.

Elias
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Elias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:36 am

For me, it's difficult too, so I understand you :) By the way, my friend told me that can help me in learning the way how it works and how to win there.

Elias
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Elias » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:37 am

You may write me if you have some questions

Autolucus Poins
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Autolucus Poins » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Mining is outdated I think. But even if it were not, you would have to have the complex skill which you just can't get on this forum. Why don't you just come to the exchanger and get some really small amount of Bitcoin. Then you can play and win more crypto. They say they will release the winnings instantly upon your request.

MintDice
Seeker
Seeker

Postby MintDice » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 pm

There's many ways to choose the best cryptocurrency to mine. You have to look at the cost of mining, the ease to put it on exchanges to convert it and many other factors depending on what hardware you have. I read a that helped to make things more clear for me personally.

Return to “The Tavern”