Darkest Dungeon Themed Roleplay Discord

Share your art, cosplay, and everything else you are working on that is inspired by Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Abdessamad8593
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Darkest Dungeon Themed Roleplay Discord

Postby Abdessamad8593 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:27 am

Hey guys! I am running a Darkest Dungeon server on Discord or rather rebuilding it after I was made owner.
It's sort of a mishmash between dungeons and dragons but we're using darkest dungeon game mechanics I'm the Heir and members play as a hero in the roaster.
You can roleplay with others in the Hamlet or go on expeditions after applying to one on a notice board.
Experience, Gold, and trinkets are still in effect but on an individual level.
If you're interested feel free to join in.
https://discord.gg/ScYZg5u

eric09
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Darkest Dungeon Themed Roleplay Discord

Postby eric09 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 am

Oh Boy I thought I won't be able to read and see these types of stuffs ever again but I'm highly mistaking, its a great honor and a great privilege to read such passive stuffs which could a long way for me here recently, have been assaulting charges for stealing the idea but for me the idea is made up by these guys.

Return to “Fan Creations”