Problem

Share your art, cosplay, and everything else you are working on that is inspired by Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elias
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problem

Postby Elias » Thu May 14, 2020 9:52 am

Good evening guys. How do you usually spend your free time? I feel quite bored and I don't know what to do right now so I will be glad to hear your opinion.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Problem

Postby Isabelle8 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:47 pm

When I’m bored, I usually watch movies or play chess and as for chess, it helps me to forget about all my problems, but sometimes I can’t win and one program helps me win. You can too and if you are interested, then go to the site and find out more information about that thing.

Afina_Jose
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Problem

Postby Afina_Jose » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:33 am

Thanks for a link to an amusing site
I'm :geek:

Return to “Fan Creations”