weird mod probelm with effect file

Interested in mods for Darkest Dungeon? Come here to discuss existing mods or find help in creating your own mod!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JD7
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

weird mod probelm with effect file

Postby JD7 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 am

For some reason my class mods have a problem in which the effect file that I create for them dosen't work I try to follow the excat mod structre as other modders like marvin seo and it still dosen't work even though I know for sure that changing other aspects in the hero.info file do work for exsample changing rank or damage do work the only way I manged to fix it untill know is to add the effects into the main effect file of the game it self .

alanvoo20
Seeker
Seeker

Re: weird mod probelm with effect file

Postby alanvoo20 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Good morning everybody! Advanced authors are helping to make great reviews and wright content for your assignments. The greatest writing help company is our " " website for getting fantastic projects. We can help you in any subject you need to!!!

Return to “Modding”