brought a car to my house

Interested in mods for Darkest Dungeon? Come here to discuss existing mods or find help in creating your own mod!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Salender
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

brought a car to my house

Postby Salender » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi, I’ve some moron brought a car to my house. This whole car is covered in rust and it does not look like a working car. What should I do with this?

killapoppy
Seeker
Seeker

Re: brought a car to my house

Postby killapoppy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:08 pm

I think that you need to use the services of some kind of service that works in this direction. If you are interested, I can advise you on the option that I used. Here is the link to their site . This is J.Jay’s Junk Car Removal. These guys will help you quickly and efficiently get rid of this car, so just call them

Hataki
Seeker
Seeker

Re: brought a car to my house

Postby Hataki » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:33 am

You’ll have to buy a new one, which can already be done here. This is a dead end.

Return to “Modding”