Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Interested in mods for Darkest Dungeon? Come here to discuss existing mods or find help in creating your own mod!
The Darkest Lance
Seeker
Seeker

Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby The Darkest Lance » Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 am

I just started modding DD, i'm not a complete modding noob iv'e done some mods for wasteland and fallout so the text stuff is ok with me. But i added some quick changes a few png.s to get started a few facial tweeks and not all the time but i'm getting a white back drop when they activate. Like when a hero attacks it activates you can see the image but surrounded in white instead of see through like the png is supposed to be. Is there a bit depth or something i'm missing can any one give some tips?

The Darkest Lance
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby The Darkest Lance » Tue May 05, 2020 6:02 am

Clipboard02.png
Clipboard02.png (154.88 KiB) Viewed 493 times

Currently using Gimp and paintnet

oliverwright
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Looking for some quick help with modding skins

Postby oliverwright » Wed May 20, 2020 5:07 am

I am so happy that I found https://termpaperwriter.org/case-study-analysis-paper service. It is easy-to-use and trustworthy. Moreover, writers are great professionals and I have only positive impressions. I like support, which works 24 hours per day. It is really comfortable to be sure that you will be answered any time a day. Many thanks for this service! I am so happy to collaborate with such a great and professional team. My papers are perfect. I appreciate their help greatly.

Return to “Modding”