Weather forecast

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
senaysenay
Seeker
Seeker

Weather forecast

Postby senaysenay » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:50 am

Hello

How do seismologists get the most accurate weather forecast data?

Gundula
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Weather forecast

Postby Gundula » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:36 am

Long-term forecasts are formulated in a different form and their requirements are different. As a rule, for long-term forecasts, probabilistic formulation and presentation of results in terms of period averages are used. Formally, it does not cost to detail, for example, a forecast several weeks in advance in days or even minutes, but this accuracy will be unsecured by the real capabilities of modern forecasting technologies. Experts from here https://world-weather.info/forecast/usa/dallas_1/ use modern technology to collect weather data.

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Johnson » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Do you pay attention to the stars? As far as I know, astrologers can very accurately predict a storm or earthquake. I have become more attentive to horoscopes recently.

HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker

Postby HarryReds » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 am

I never heard astrologers control the weather ... However, they can predict likely events in a person’s life knowing when aquarius rising, for example. Each sign has its own happy hours. This is the moment when you can start or finish important things. I believe in it. What about you? How much do you trust stars in business?

RonBlade
Seeker
Seeker

Postby RonBlade » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:05 am

Is website legal? The service tries to assure students that yes. They offer academic assistance and promise to write all kinds of college papers.

Return to “The Tavern”