TV or something more than that

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Biwes
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TV or something more than that

Postby Biwes » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:04 am

What's your hobby that you do when you're at home and want to take a rest?
Is it just a TV or something more than that? Tell me please.

Danidara
Seeker
Seeker

Re: TV or something more than that

Postby Danidara » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:58 am

I turn on the TV and enjoy watching different channels.
That's something that helps me to live my life.. and reduce stress.

Nolo
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Nolo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:56 am

When I'm at home and I want to take a rest I turn on the TV and watch different shows or football . This is something that makes me feel cool and I feel like it's so fun but when I don't have time to watch my favorite team playing I check scores here that gives me a chance to root for them at work.

arres
Seeker
Seeker

Postby arres » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm cooking. I get some delicious desserts. . I also watch different movies or when I cook music. It's inspiring

bernadet
Seeker
Seeker

Postby bernadet » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:45 am

I also like to watch football matches after work. I watch the broadcast online. I'm helped by a directory of sites . Selected sites with broadcast in excellent quality of the coolest matches

arres
Seeker
Seeker

Postby arres » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:45 am

Football is fascinating. I like it, too.

merinda
Seeker
Seeker

Postby merinda » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:57 pm

Meddina
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Meddina » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Return to “The Tavern”