Scrodiner's Trinket

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HellKing666
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scrodiner's Trinket

Postby HellKing666 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 am

I've had this, and I can't remember how I got it, I use mods but it clearly says 'Kickstarter', meaning it's from the Kickstarter trinket list, which i've been known to use now and then.
I've played Battle Vestal several times and loved it, the ramping damage game is insane and nice to have a trip with, but there's a problem, *it doesn't exist outside of this save file's trinket chest*
I've looked on the trinket lists of the wiki and several others but it isn't listed anywhere, the name results in nothing basically, wondering how the hell I unlocked this in the first place, and am now seriously worried when another guy I was speaking with tried it, and it was an 'invalid code'
Can someone help explain this? I'm so confused and wondering if maybe I have one of the last existing ones, or this is some weird mod I put in and promptly forgot.

HellKing666
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Scrodiner's Trinket

Postby HellKing666 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:24 am

Update, it's a mod
I don't know *WHICH* mod, but after consulting with others, I learned that Backer Trinkets are always 1 gold (to avoid just, cheat coding in money by selling them), Battle Priestess is a resounding 3750, meaning it's, yes, a mod.
That's a weight off my shoulders, but now I need to carry around the same trinket mods in any save file I make, otherwise I might lose this amazing trinket.
I don't know why it's called 'Kickstarter', no godly idea. Maybe they slotted it under the Kickstarter category and I earned it somehow, whatever the case, it's here.

Thompson8
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Scrodiner's Trinket

Postby Thompson8 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Scrodiner's Trinket is not a great option to be fit and slim like all the time but you can surely manage all those meals and eating habit on the side for sure, even go on online to make things more accurately for study and nowhere else to find material

Return to “The Tavern”