returning advice

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
Tzami
Seeker
Seeker

returning advice

Postby Tzami » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 pm

hello there,

yikes the old forums have gone just as i return to the game (shame as i may have found the anwers there - oh and caught up on a load of fan fiction!!!)

had a break for a good 18 month or so, and my problem is that my roster is full with 2 of all of the vanilla characters with an extra bounty hunter, and now there all sorts of new characters to level up

is there anyway that i am not seeing that i can increase my roster size, or am i going to have to make some awfully tough decisions ("you're cut, you're cut") to thin my roster down (any suggestions what to keep, or what can be culled easiest) for abominations and such like?

oh and one last question - is there a link to the old forums, or shall i have to wait patiently for some of it to be transferred to this new shiny one?

cheers

Tzami

redhookjohn
Red Hook
Red Hook

Re: returning advice

Postby redhookjohn » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 pm

First, the old forums are still accessible via this link: http://www.darkestdungeon.com/forums

You can increase your roster size by upgrading the Stagecoach!

weaponswinger
Seeker
Seeker

Postby weaponswinger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Maybe the best thing would be for you to make a new campaign and try them out! Your current roster should get you through any dungeon, the new characters are fun but you don't absolutely need to have them.

Sines
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Sines » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm

There's also the option of sending people into the Darkest Dungeon. Either they'll die, or you'll win and they'll stop taking up room in your Roster (successful completion of a level of the DD means the characters will never go in again, but they no longer take up room in your roster). Win-win!

Other than that, it's just upgrading the Stagecoach. With 2 of every vanilla class, you definitely have room to expand there.

Return to “The Tavern”