Ps4 bug

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
xwDUSTwx
Seeker
Seeker

Ps4 bug

Postby xwDUSTwx » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:22 am

Hi. Just got color of madness on ps4 and im playing all dlc together. After the most recent update the game will not allow me to build the sanguine vintners to brew blood. It will let me build other things, but I cannot make the most important one. Go figure. This is game breaking for me. No blood means all my people will die for no good reason. I quit last time because the curse was annoying as hell to deal with. Now this time I cant even properly deal with it so ya looks like im gonna quit again. Please fix. I know I can play without doing the crimson content but ya i want to play it all!

xwDUSTwx
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Ps4 bug

Postby xwDUSTwx » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:28 am

Oh ya one more thing. There was an update at one point that allowed us to have 31 fighters in our roster. After this recent update we are knocked back down to 29.

xwDUSTwx
Seeker
Seeker

Postby xwDUSTwx » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:44 am

So I got over it and kept playing lol. Turns out that everything about the districts are screwed up. I have 9 blueprints, tons of heirlooms and I cant build anything now. It just wont work. Completely unresponsive. Anyways hello? Is this forum dead?

xwDUSTwx
Seeker
Seeker

Postby xwDUSTwx » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 am

Ok one more time I will try to make sense with my new discobery. I can build things but... If I have enough resources to build something It only allows me to build from left to right. Lets say I have 50 portraits, enough to build the bank. It will not let me build anything after it until I have either built the bank, or used portraits until I dont have enough to build it. So basically the sanguine vintners costs 80 busts, but the granary costs 60. So its forcing me to build the granary first. Here is the funny part. I have enough comet shards to build the tainted well. So now I can't build anything unless I waste them on that first. Ya I want to build everything but not like this lol. I hard close the app to get my heirlooms back because screw that noise. This is a bug right?

Anexu
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Anexu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:40 pm

xwDUSTwx wrote: Anyways hello? Is this forum dead?

Mostly, and overrun with bots.

I don't have a solution for your building problem, just letting you know that you're not completely alone here.

"Forget not that our errand is holy and just! Light will prevail!"

xwDUSTwx
Seeker
Seeker

Postby xwDUSTwx » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Awesome hello there. Ya I believe the solution is that it needs a patch. I posted the above information hoping someone will see it that can do something about it. At least I know now it may be worth a shot. Time will tell. I would imagine things like twitter may have people posting about it, but I'm the type when there is an issue I hit the forums. Not the first time I have been the only person reporting an issue like this. I am certain I can't be the only person dealing with this. Its caused with the new Color of madness somehow so its a new issue for us as it was just released.

Neways just got my 300 kills!!

FAILimanjaro
Seeker
Seeker

Postby FAILimanjaro » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:05 am

Yeah, the Ps4 port feels barely functional atm. Are you (or anyone else for that matter) experiencing a roster bug? The sorting feature becomes completely unusable somtimes. You can fix it by holding R2 then hitting R1 3 times, but it's still annoying.

FAILimanjaro
Seeker
Seeker

Postby FAILimanjaro » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 am

ALSO, why don't medicinal herbs work on The Flagellant's new debuff? He is, to best of my knowledge, the only exception to the rule. This may be a bug, or s tupid design choice. I can not tell which.

Return to “The Tavern”