Darkest Quiz (Spoiler Alert)

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jago984
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Darkest Quiz (Spoiler Alert)

Postby jago984 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:58 am

I played this game with a friend of mine and I tought it could be fun to bring it on the Darkest Dungeon Official Forum...
I list the party I used to easily bring down a Boss and let's see if someone guess which boss was:

1. Occultist
2. Grave Robber
3. ShieldBreaker
4. Plague Doctor
"Success so clearly in view... or it is merely a trick of the light?"

Agrivar
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Darkest Quiz (Spoiler Alert)

Postby Agrivar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:24 am

The presence of the Occultist and the Shieldbreaker seem to indicate that they are against a boss with high PROT. I'm gonna say the Brigand Cannon, with the Occultist spamming Vulnerability Hex, the Shieldbreaker attacking the cannon, the Grave Robber going after the matchman, and the Plague Doctor blighting the cannon and stunning the Brigands.

jago984
Seeker
Seeker

Postby jago984 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:58 am

Lazor
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Lazor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Swine Prince? Probably not any of the Ruins bosses.

Agrivar
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Agrivar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:01 am

jago984
Seeker
Seeker

Postby jago984 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 am

Return to “The Tavern”