Whaaaaaat?!??!

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
Mendel
Seeker
Seeker

Whaaaaaat?!??!

Postby Mendel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Ok so I got my occultist, Guiffart he´s fine. I got my bounty hunter, Marci, he´s a bit stressed but that's alright I will stress heal him right up, and then I got Montbrai the WHATWHATWHAAAAT?????
No mods installed.

Mivlya
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Whaaaaaat?!??!

Postby Mivlya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:18 pm

This happens once youve plunged the darkest dungeon. Keep a sharp eye when entering buildings too ;) Youre starting to see the world as it is

Mendel
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Mendel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Oh crap now I have spoiled it for people who see this but didn't get this far into the game yet :(
I thought it was a bug for a while but that would have been silly. Actually this is a very nice little touch! I like it. And now that you mentioned it I do see some spooky stuff on buildings especially when I buy something or confirm treatments and such. Wow.

Is there any mention of this or any lore about this in any wiki or what? What are the implications? I am actually on the side of monsters? Who am I actually attacking when I go to all these dungeons? It boggles the mind.

Reeling, gasping, taken over the edge into madness!

PREDATOR
Seeker
Seeker

Postby PREDATOR » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 am

WELCOME TO YOUR ... DARKEST DUNGEON

Gerald Cruz
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Gerald Cruz » Sat May 30, 2020 3:38 am

The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately. rx 580 ethereum mining

Return to “The Tavern”