the first district mission should be yellow.

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
Mendel
Seeker
Seeker

the first district mission should be yellow.

Postby Mendel » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Game should guide people away from going to the dlc zone too early. I went there on maybe the third week of my first dlc run and my life was a living hell until I managed to kill the baron much later.

Vanitypirate
Seeker
Seeker

Re: the first district mission should be yellow.

Postby Vanitypirate » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm

When you start the first Crimson Court quest, doesn't the game already warn you that the expedition will be more difficult than usual? :0
You'd have probably known that by the time you went to go fight the Baron!
"All flesh fails, in the fullness of time."

Character Status:
Crowgazer: Plague Doctor
HP: Healthy
Stress: 15/100
Gold: 200

Mendel
Seeker
Seeker

Re: the first district mission should be yellow.

Postby Mendel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:49 pm

I went there fully expecting that my party that goes there might get in serious trouble or die.

I did not, however, expect that going there would cause bloodsuckers appear everywhere causing my full roster to get the bloody curse and heroes starting to run out of blood forcing me to only run blood fetching quests for quite a while. I wanted to go for the regular areas to get blueprints but I was constantly running out of blood! It was week 100 when I managed to get the baron. I admit it must have been mostly because I was rusty with the game not having played it in quite a while and not being that good to begin with. The grinding was certainly intense.

This all could have been avoided if I was simply not able to go to the dlc area too soon.

Return to “The Tavern”