Shrieker Trinket Bug

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
krause
Seeker
Seeker

Shrieker Trinket Bug

Postby krause » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 pm

So at some point I got all 4 of the shrieker trinkets, but lost the molted wingfeather. I don't really remember how and that's fine - I just want to get it back. But whenever Shrieker shows up it doesn't offer up any trinket prize even though I don't have the molted wingfeather anymore. If this is cause I already got it from the Shrieker earlier, please let it be possible to get it again!

rirune
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Shrieker Trinket Bug

Postby rirune » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:04 am

Asking of questions on here is very good work from people get useful information about handling of tasks. People hire writers for their works from aussie writers service that is very nice for their quality works.

christeena
Seeker
Seeker

Postby christeena » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:37 am

The topic here shared is totally new to me and here only minimum details are shared about this topic. I need some more explanation for this topic and if possible try to add some more details in this article. Hope soon there will be updates. remove pop ups

VinMike
Seeker
Seeker

Postby VinMike » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 am

We deliver the Anniversary cakes in calgary to make your day special. We take the orders online or you can call to deliver the cake at your home. Call us now for the best cake in calgary.

Return to “The Tavern”