How did you choose the last car you bought?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yaumide
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How did you choose the last car you bought?

Postby Yaumide » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:33 am

What car do you own and why did you purchase it in the first place?

Feth
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How did you choose the last car you bought?

Postby Feth » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:05 pm

I don't have my own car yet but I am looking for affordable options. What are your thoughts on the 2015 Toyota Yaris? It will be my first car, not so long ago I got my driving license. By the way, this website helped me to learn theory part and highly recommend it

Waxicole
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How did you choose the last car you bought?

Postby Waxicole » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:21 am

Return to “The Tavern”