music

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Emily
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

music

Postby Emily » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 am

Hi guys. I wanted to ask you where you generally listen to music? Is there any good application for this? Advise me please

Verona
Seeker
Seeker

Re: music

Postby Verona » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 am

Hi there. I just love listening to music. And for a long time I have been using the same site for this, where there is a huge variety of different songs, on different topics, for example, . If I don’t listen to music for one day, then the mood becomes terrible. Therefore, if it is as important for you as it is for me to listen to quality music, follow the link.

Yuppi
Seeker
Seeker

Re: music

Postby Yuppi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:30 am

yay
thanks for sharing^^

Return to “The Tavern”