Visit Toronto, Canada

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Visit Toronto, Canada

Postby HarryReds » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:14 am

Best Time To Visit
Late spring, early summer and fall are the most pleasant walking months in the city—and this is a walkable city. September, one of the loveliest months of the year, is also packed with the Toronto International Film Festival fêtes and a spate of other weekend festivals.

Know Before Visiting
Summertime in Toronto is festival time. Just about every weekend, and some weekdays, you’ll find one happening. If crowds aren’t your thing, avoid Caribana festival (July 28 through July 31), when the city greets more 1 million visitors.

Toronto Transportation
The Toronto Transportation Commission runs an underground subway system, streetcars and buses to get you from uptown to the waterfront (prices start at $2.25). Licensed taxis and Uber are also common.

Toronto Weather
July is the hottest month, with an average high of 70°F (21°C), and the coldest is January, with an average high of 28°F (-3°C).

Know Before Visiting
Summertime in Toronto is festival time. Just about every weekend, and some weekdays, you’ll find one happening. If crowds aren’t your thing, avoid Caribana festival (July 28 through July 31), when the city greets more 1 million visitors.

Language
English

Electric
Type A two-prong plug or Type B three-prong plug

Currency
Canadian dollar

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Visit Toronto, Canada

Postby Johnson » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:55 am

Interesting reference but very limited. There are many nuances to be aware of when traveling to Canada. I am very critical of good accommodation and it is difficult for me to find the right hotel. I can tell you my personal life hack. makes it possible to use luxury apartments in a quiet area of the city for the price of an ordinary hotel room. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first found this sentence. Now I only use this option when I am in Canada.

NyeNado
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Visit Toronto, Canada

Postby NyeNado » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:47 am

Up-to-date and useful article! If I myself was engaged in all repair work, it would be very useful to me. But I decided to entrust my home to professionals. The choice fell on the landscape company Captain Handy not by chance. I have heard a lot of good reviews from my friends, neighbors. And now I am among those who advise this company!

Return to “The Tavern”