moba games

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

moba games

Postby CaptainCaptain » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:28 am

What's your opinion on games like Dota and LoL, guys? Tried both but I just don't understand why those are so popular. I mean, the gameplay seems to be pretty boring to me. I was able to perform pretty well even without any experience at all so there is no challenge. What's the point?

Mark Ultra
Seeker
Seeker

Re: moba games

Postby Mark Ultra » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:40 am

I don't know why most people like this game, but as for me, I like to create some strategies. It is like chess playing. You need to think forward.

Evan Parker
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Evan Parker » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:56 am

I love such games, to be honest, but I don't like to boost my account on my own. It is too long and boring for me. I prefer to play at a high level with minimal expenses of time. I just click at and buying a boost for my account from professional players. So, here is the question, am I right? A lot of users thinking that it is like a scamming. But I think that it is just a game.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Isabelle8 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:09 am

Oh, there are sooo many different teams and it is quite difficult to say what team is really the best. It depends on you. They all are great! By the way if you are a betting fan I can recommend you to try it here on https://mobile-bookmaker-uga.net right now! I'm sure that you will like it a lot there.

Return to “The Tavern”