What is the best car to invest in? Why?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yaumide
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What is the best car to invest in? Why?

Postby Yaumide » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Which car is better, the Nissan Terrano, or the Renault Duster, in terms of service, comfort, build quality, and features?

Feth
Seeker
Seeker

Re: What is the best car to invest in? Why?

Postby Feth » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:19 am

Personally, I think Nissan Terrano is more reliable than Renault Duster. I bought my Nissan Juke last year and very satisfied with it. By the way, don't forget to check the car history before buying it. I can recommend a good website, I always make Revs check here

Return to “The Tavern”