Practice flirting?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kanvars
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Practice flirting?

Postby Kanvars » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:40 am

Hello! I would like to practice a little flirting and to do this I need to find the coolest chat. Can you help me search? I tried searching randomly but I couldn't find anything worthy.

Reginaldo
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Practice flirting?

Postby Reginaldo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:46 am

You're right when you are looking for a dating site yourself, then there is a high probability of stumbling on scammers and this is very bad. But you did well that you wrote here. I can recommend you this site , where you can practice flirting every day and every day with a different girl! It's great!

Return to “The Tavern”