Searching for an old rich man?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Verolla
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Searching for an old rich man?

Postby Verolla » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 pm

I want to find an old rich man to live a nice life and not need anything. But I can't meet a man like that on the street. Where can I find a rich man online?

Reginaldo
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Searching for an old rich man?

Postby Reginaldo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 am

I can say that many young girls are now choosing this path. It is really cool that there is such an opportunity to marry a mature rich man and not deny yourself anything. I can recommend you , I hope you find what you are looking for.

ospur
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ospur » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 am

are you sure about that?

ospur
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ospur » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:58 am

:D :D :D :D

Return to “The Tavern”