Relationships...

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reginaldo
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Relationships...

Postby Reginaldo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:38 am

My relationships with girls have always been bad and I don't understand why. I'm tired and just want to meet a nice and kind woman who loves nature and animals. I'm thinking of trying my luck on a dating site. Do you think this is a good way to find love?

Neffix
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Relationships...

Postby Neffix » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:37 am

Not only you have such a problem! If you are shy, then you just cannot get your partner to bed. In order to make this mission easier, you need to register on the dating site . There, almost everyone pursues such a goal and achieve it very easily!

Return to “The Tavern”