Dating for the elderly?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reginaldo
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dating for the elderly?

Postby Reginaldo » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:35 am

I am no longer young, but I am very lonely. At the moment, I'm developing dating sites for older people, but I can't find anything worthy. Do any of you have any experience with dating sites? I need to find a good dating site for older people. Do you have any interesting suggestions for me?

Neffix
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Dating for the elderly?

Postby Neffix » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:09 am

Hi! I find myself in a similar situation, I am no longer young and my family went to live in another country. I was left alone and I have no reason to communicate. Perhaps I would even like to have a partner and meet him live. Recently I came across a cool site , I am so happy that I can meet at least someone there and keep in touch constantly.

Return to “The Tavern”