Symbols in our lives?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Neffix
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Symbols in our lives?

Postby Neffix » Sun May 24, 2020 4:10 am

Hi guys! let's talk a little about mysticism and the presence of various symbols of our life? I am sure that many of you believe in omens and I want to say that every world religion has certain symbols and signs. What do you think about this and what symbols and signs do you believe in?

Reginaldo
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Symbols in our lives?

Postby Reginaldo » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 am

Hi! Perhaps you know that in some Asian countries the Lotus is a symbol of wisdom and Nirvana. Yoga even has a lotus position for meditation. Please take a look at this site and you will be able to find out all the information about the lotus symbol in various religions and teachings. I'm sure you'll be interested.

Return to “The Tavern”