Career opportunities

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saturnny
Adventurer
Adventurer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Career opportunities

Postby Saturnny » Sun May 17, 2020 6:14 am

Is there any point in searching for some better career opportunities when you already have a job that you are satisfied with? Or it is better to put more effert into trying to get promotions or something?

lauwss
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Career opportunities

Postby lauwss » Sun May 17, 2020 12:38 pm

It seems to me that there is nothing wrong with changing the playground or company. It all depends on how comfortable you feel at this job. If you feel that you can go up in this company, then it is worth a try.

Evan Parker
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Evan Parker » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am

Well, I am always in search of something better. I like my current job but I know some companies that are better in terms of salaries so I want to work there of course. That's why I use website to get better at job interviews, I always try to learn something new related to my profession and I always monitor job seeking websites for some good vacancies.

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Jemiss » Mon May 25, 2020 8:09 am

Why do you ask this? If you don't like your job or you want higher salary, you should search for other variants or to use additional sources of income, for example investing. Many people earn money from cryptocurrency trading. If you also will decide to try I can share good exchange service for this purpose - . Good luck!

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Johnson » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:58 am

I am skeptical about cryptocurrency. Basic knowledge and trading skills are needed here. Are you not afraid to go bankrupt with such a business?

HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker

Postby HarryReds » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Trading skills are needed absolutely everywhere. Where do experienced brokers come from? They come from these schools - https://www.onlytradeschools.com/california/ The more sales experience you have, the higher your annual salary becomes. I am sure that it will not be difficult for such guys to make a profit in transactions with both cryptocurrency and stocks.

Return to “The Tavern”